Lol you know yeah I re-record my songs over and over and over because of those things. Pretty much anything I posted up is outdated. Even my soundcloud which I made recently doesn’t have the current version of anything.
I realized I no bass in my voice has been hurting a lot of it, so I started going through my old files and fixing levels. I used an overload of treble because it would make my voice sound more clear before, but ever since I got a new computer, the recording is 10x more crisp than on my laptop. That lead to a lot of re-recording.
When I feel like I’ve 100% perfected a song, you’ll hear about it haha
lmao feel free to let all of my crap invade your blog, I just wish I had all the followers I used to have before I deleted tumblr the first time lol
Hmm is there anything specific that comes to mind? The song I just posted was supposed to sound the way it did because I basically took the concept of Boyder’s verse from Asher Roth’s “Toni Braxton,” with the whole hardly-even-a-rap flow. Hmm. I’m sure in some songs, I may have become numb to awkwardly fitting lines, and things like that. But for a song like Doper Than Syringes, I always thought I nailed that flow perfect. What do you exactly consider to be flow?
I also realize I’ve only posted like 1/3 of the song I have, and some people probably don’t want my crap on their blogs lol It was just a point I wanted to make a while ago, not necessarily because of anything to do with the last song I posted.
I can’t sing anymore/can’t sing like him, I don’t know how well that would go lol!
my music sucks and no one is telling me! I can do Bruno Mars acoustic covers and Electro-Pop dance hits to get fans
Liking my music is cool and all but it doesn’t help too much. A reblog would mean the world to me because I only have about 73 followers. One reblog opens up whatever song I post to a whole new set of people, who don’t follow me or know me. I have like 700 friends on FB, but my music easily gets lost in the shuffle amongst everyone’s useless bullcrap they post on facebook. Tumblr is one of the places where I feel like people would actually listen. I feel that out of my 73 followers, maybe 20 would possibly listen to my music, and about 10 of them actually care, with like 2 reblogs, MAYBE. lol
so reblog REBLOG REBLOG
Pop induced vocals, synthesizers and guitars meeting Folk ridden banjos, mandolins, glockenspiels and acoustic instruments to create a bright and uplifting harmonized sound that is sure to warm even the coldest of hearts. A strong 7 out of 10.
40 Days Of Coachella is a series from Nik Bates’ personal blog. What happens is in the 40 days leading up to Coachella, a different artist performing there is spotlighted every day. The artist is described for people who may be unfamiliar or not fans of the artist, with links to songs to listen to on Youtube.
Winter Winds! it’s like modern folk audio sex
put humans in charge of life? Why do we have to try and stop the natural phenomena known as “extinction” in order to save animals? It sounds a bit egotistical and superficial. Are we going to save the other 200 species that go extinct a day? Or just the ones we like to look at? Also what gives us the power to decide when a dog should die? We put so much importance in being able to live and be alive, yet we can put down poor little Frou-Frou because he broke his leg? It’s very unnatural. But I mean, humans are so genetically superior to the rest of our animal (we are an animal) counterparts right? So I guess it had to be us.
Who knows? I don’t, but I like to guess and question things.
http://www.AKAlright.com ! It’s me and Andres’ site for our music (And by site, I mean a tumblr with a custom domain name)
Yes it was a lot of fun! I want to meet a mermaid now, but a nice one.
Yeah my friend makes them, they are really cool!
- Twitter is my favorite thing right now
- I haven’t experienced anything more severe than a cold in like 7 years. That’s why I had perfect attendance all of high school. But, I ditched during senior year so I wouldn’t get the award.
- I hardly get to watch movies or TV. Name 10 movies, I’ve probably seen 3 of them.
- I am afraid of heights. Not rollercoasters, airplanes or ferris wheels because those are safe. But balconies, and 2nd story railing of the malls. The worst is the escalator at Nordstrom’s in Horton… If you look down the middle, and you are 4 floors up… Oh man.
- I’m hoping once the older generations die out, society will become more open minded and things will change. But that’s like 40 years from now.
- I would rather live a short life filled with fame than a long normal life.
- I used to be one of those people who was always on their phone, texting a lot of people. Now if you text me, I’ll probably reply back some time later or just forget about it unless it’s something immediately important, or you are a cute girl heh heh heh.
- I won’t touch my food unless I’ve washed my hands.
- I usually eat until I’m full
- I cannot fall asleep in my bed unless I’ve brushed my teeth, flossed and used mouthwash.
Pow! One-liners! Use that in your next spoken word.